The following new options are included in SpeedNet 4.2 Release dated 16.06.2014:
1) Direct Bagging for Bulk Addressee from Sorting Hubs / IC Hubs:
In Operator login under ‘Bulk Delivery’ menu, new option ‘Direct Bag from other Hub/ICH invoicing’ is available for Sorting Hubs / IC Hubs. The operational guideline on bagging for Bulk Addressees is supplied separately.
2) New prefix ‘PP’ has been allocated for booking of Passports vide MB Division, Directorate lr.no. 30-35/2013-D dated 13.08.2014. The new prefix will now be allowed for booking and delivery operations in Speednet Version 4.2
3) SP-COD booking facility made available to Prepaid/Advance customers. SP-COD booking facility was available to BNPL category, which is now extended to Prepaid/Advance customers.
4) Report on SPAs invoiced to BOs pending for Returns beyond seven days and thirty days:
An alert during Supervisor and Operator login and a report on SPAs invoiced to BOs pending for Returns beyond seven days and thirty days:
During each Supervisor and Operator login, an alert message will appear if SPAs invoiced to BOs are pending for returns beyond seven days.
To get details of such SPAs, Supervisor / Operator can use Reports à Other Reports à BO Returns Pending Beyond Seven Days option.
5) Taking returns of SPAs invoiced to BOs is not allowed beyond 30 days:
Taking returns of SPAs invoiced to BOs is restricted to 30 days period under Delivery à Speed Post Articles à Remarks From Other Offices option.
6) SpeedNet Communication - ability to download new version files, scripts, office master files: Speednet Communication has now got the ability to download new version files, scripts, office master files, etc from a single location on Speednet Central Server and perform auto-upgradation without any manual intervention.This is an additional facility to the feature made available in Speednet Communication 4.1, which facilitated pushing of Speednet Version 4.1.1 from Speednet Central Server.
7) SpeedNet Communication - updation of Branch Office Master Data with new Message file: Updation of Branch Office Master Data through SpeedNet Communication with new Message file.
8) SpeedNet Communication – Supervisor and Operator will get alert when messages found not transmitted from EMSClient folder.