Friday, 24 July 2015
Wednesday, 17 June 2015
Instructions in connection with booking & delivery of God-Jal bottles through Post offices.
1. While booking, the complete address (With Pincode) and mobile number should be invariably noted on both the copies of the GOD JAL receipt.
2. The office copy of the GOD-JAL receipt shall be kept under safe custody with the Postmasters.
3. The GODJAL Bottles will be supplied to the Divisional offices by SPos,
Rajahmundry as per the bookings done upto 14.7.2015.
4. From Divisional offices the bottles will be sent to the respective delivery Post offices concerned by making necessary arrangements based on bookings. Necessary precautions may please be taken while transporting the bottles in order to avoid damage of bottles as there is no provision for return of damaged bottles'
5. The Delivery personnel will carry the bottles (under their jurisdiction) for delivery. He delivers the bottle duly verifying the customer copy, obtaining signature on the same and collecting back the customer copy'
6. lf customer copy is lost a receipt token of delivery shall be obtained on a plain paper and bottle may be delivered'
7. ln both the above cases, the customer-copy and the customer receipts (on plain paper) shall be paired with the office-copy (available with Postmaster) and filed'
8. ln case of online booking, software Development centre (circle office) will share the details of customers, delivery office-wise (pincode-wise). A delivery slip may be prepared and God-Jal Bottles may be delivered duly obtaining the signatures on the same'
9. The bottles should be delivered on the day of receipt at the Post Office without fail.
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 00:58
“Godavari Mahapushkaram” is a unique event. Happens once in 144 years. It is once in a life time opportunity. Belief is to dip in the river during the pushkaram period and get purified. Crores of believers crowd the river bank to avail this opportunity. However, many who do have the desire but cannot make it for reasons of ill health, old age, poverty, busy schedule need someone to fulfill their desire.
India Post to meet the need of these people has come up with GOD-JAL (Godavari Pushkara Jalam). 500 ml of purified Godavari Pushkara Jalam duly bottled and purified as per ISI standards will be delivered at your door step for as low a cost as Rs.20/- per bottle. To have the sacred Jalam, please visit any Post Office in the States of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana or visit us at appost.in/eshop.
God knows no boundaries and GOD-JAL too. We can reach you wherever you are in the world. Just a click and the sacred bottle appears at your door step.
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 00:52
As per the orders recd from RO, Visakhapatnam the following offices under both HOs are identified for MOCK Migration in r/o CBS. Please take necessary action towards clearing all discrepancies by following 53 points checklist.
1. RTC Bus Complex --25-06-2015
2. Govt college --25-06-2015
3. Alamuru --25-06-2015
4. Chelluru --25-06-2015
5. Vullithota --10-07-2015
6. Prakashnagar --10-07-2015
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 00:49
Monday, 20 April 2015
Saturday, 18 April 2015
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 09:07