IT IS PROPOSED TO CONDUCT A WORKSHOP FOR ONE HOUR ON 19-10-2014 AT RAJAHMUNDRY HO IN C/W POSTMAN EXAM TO BE HELD ON 26-10-2014 AT VISAKHAPATNAM. THE NOMINATED INVIGILATORS HAS TO ATTEND WITHOUT FAIL AS PER THE SCHEDULE PRESCRIBED TO THEM.
Thursday, 16 October 2014
Monday, 13 October 2014
AP CIRCLE HAS CONDUCTED CULTURAL SELECTION TRAILS AT ANANTAPUR ON SEPTEMBER 29th and 30th 2014. Sri.P.S.V.SAIKRISHNA, OA, O/o PSD RAJAHMUNDRY ALONG WITH HIS DAUGHTERS HAS PARTICIPATED IN THE MEET AND WON THE PRIZES IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES.
1. P.S.V.SAI KRISHNA - KARNATIC INSTRUMENTAL STRING - SENIORS - FIRST PRIZE
2. P.SAI SRAVANI - KARNATIC STYLE MUSIC VOCAL MUSIC LIGHT & CLASSIC - JUNIORS - SECOND PRIZE
3. P.V.L.SAI SRUTHI - KARNATIC STYLE MUSIC VOCAL MUSIC CLASSIC - JUNIORS - THIRD PRIZE
4. P.SAI SRAVANI / P.V.L.SAI SRUTHI - KARNATIC VOCAL FOCAL - JUNIORS - SECOND PRIZE
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS FROM THE STAFF OF RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION.
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 00:43
Friday, 10 October 2014
The following precautionary measures should be taken to avoid damage to staff and property including cash, valuables mails etc.
2. All the mails should be stored in a safe place.
3. Necessary arrangements may please be made for safe transport of mail from one post office to another .
4. You may please take all precautions as per the situation, if necessary with the help of State Government authorities.
5. Please maintain close liaison with State Government authorities and ensure the security of lives of the employees as well as Departmental properties.
Supdt. of Post Offices,
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 05:05
Thursday, 25 September 2014
Posted by RAJAHMUNDRY POSTAL DIVISION at 00:31