Instructions in connection with booking & delivery of God-Jal bottles through Post offices.
1. While booking, the complete address (With Pincode) and mobile number should be invariably noted on both the copies of the GOD JAL receipt.
2. The office copy of the GOD-JAL receipt shall be kept under safe custody with the Postmasters.
3. The GODJAL Bottles will be supplied to the Divisional offices by SPos,
Rajahmundry as per the bookings done upto 14.7.2015.
4. From Divisional offices the bottles will be sent to the respective delivery Post offices concerned by making necessary arrangements based on bookings. Necessary precautions may please be taken while transporting the bottles in order to avoid damage of bottles as there is no provision for return of damaged bottles'
5. The Delivery personnel will carry the bottles (under their jurisdiction) for delivery. He delivers the bottle duly verifying the customer copy, obtaining signature on the same and collecting back the customer copy'
6. lf customer copy is lost a receipt token of delivery shall be obtained on a plain paper and bottle may be delivered'
7. ln both the above cases, the customer-copy and the customer receipts (on plain paper) shall be paired with the office-copy (available with Postmaster) and filed'
8. ln case of online booking, software Development centre (circle office) will share the details of customers, delivery office-wise (pincode-wise). A delivery slip may be prepared and God-Jal Bottles may be delivered duly obtaining the signatures on the same'
9. The bottles should be delivered on the day of receipt at the Post Office without fail.