BANNER

Important

tml"/>Get this Widget"INDIAN POSTAL BANKING HAS LOTS OF SCOPE DUE TO CONNECTIVITY,SAYS COMMUNICATION MINISTER"

Tuesday 7 April 2015

GRADE 1 TRANSFERS

The competent authority has ordered vide Lr.No: Memo.No.ST/75/Rotn/HSG-I & HSG-II/PM Grade dt at Visakhapatnam the 07.04.2015 the following transfers/postings in the  cadre of Postmaster Grade-I with immediate effect and until further orders.

S.No
Name and designation of the official (S/Shri/Smt)
Place of posting/transfer
1.
K.Sridevi, PM Gr-I, Danavaipeta. Rajahmundry Dn.
Postmaster, Anaparthi SO, Rajahmundry Division.
2.
I.Srinivasa Rao,PM Gr-I, Anaparthi, Rajahmundry
Postmaster, Danavaipeta SO, Rajahmundry Division.
3.
K.Vitthalnath, PM, Draksharamam, Rajahmundry
Postmaster, Jagannaikpur SO, Kakinada Division.

No comments:

Post a Comment